Microsoft Intune is among the handiest programs you can avail of on the web. The platform is useful, but you may face “not syncing issues” while using it. So, here are the steps to fix Microsoft Intune not syncing.
Launch Firewall Port 444
If you wish to launch the Firewall port 444, then pursue the given instructions.
- A few users have repaired the error sync could not be initiated by launching port 444 for Azure AD registered system, which might be blocked within a few organizations.
- Hold the Win + S keys together on the keyboard to launch a port.
- You should enter the ‘Windows Defender Firewall’ and within the list of results, select the ‘Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security.’
- Navigate to the left-hand side panel of the screen, and right-click on Inbound Rules, then choose the New Rule option.
- After that, choose the Port option and select the Next option.
- You have to choose the UDP or TCP protocol option for the port.
- Later, type the port number 444 within the ‘Specific local ports.’
- Go to the option ‘Allow the connection.’
- You should select the Next tab to launch the Profile options.
- Then click on the Next tab once more and then type a heading for the rule of a firewall.
- Now, hit the Finish button.
Unregister the Device from Other Organizations
If you would like to unregister the device from other organizations, then abide by the given steps.
- Hold the Windows key and enter ‘settings’ and within the list of results, then select the ‘settings.’
- You have to choose Accounts option on Settings.
- Click on the ‘Access work or school’ at the left-hand side of the Settings screen.
- When the device is associated with a different organization, choose the ‘listed account’ for it.
- You should select the Disconnect key for the chosen account.
- After that, the user will have an only account of an organization for Intune listed there.
- Now, restart the machine and look when Microsoft synchronize has started to work.
Turn On Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 on Office 365 Portal.
If you wish to turn on enterprise mobility + security E3 on the Office 365 portal, then pursue the given instructions.
- Launch the admin portal of Office 365 on your system.
- After that, choose the User account, which is tackling the syncing error.
- You should click on the Edit tab for product licenses.
- Thereafter, enable the Enterprise Mobility + Security E when it’s not turned on.
- You have to reboot the affected device is re-synchronizing it.
- Launch the Settings application on Windows 10.
- Now, Click on the ‘Access work or school’ and re-synchronizing the system from there.
These solutions are tried and tested to be effective. Users who get solved the error ‘sync could not be initiated’ with every resolution are receive to send their solutions below.
Ryan Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.